One of the purposes for this blog is to bring attention to high-quality resources to help educate and empower Healthy Survivors.Today I'm shining the spotlight on CURE. Not only is this a superb magazine for cancer survivors and their caregivers, it is also free.
CURE stands for Cancer Updates, Research & Education. In CURE, you’ll read about:
- Exciting developments in cancer therapy and technology
- In-depth cancer-specific news
- Cutting-edge diagnostics and prevention strategies
- Effective ways to manage side effects of treatment
- How to handle work, family, finances, and other practical matters
- The social and emotional issues surrounding cancer
- Guidance and hope for caregivers
To learn more or subscribe, click here.
Click here to sign up for your FREE SUBSCRIPTION and receive a bonus gift: CURE's 2011 Cancer Resource Guide, developed in association with the American Cancer Society.
To learn more about CURE, visit www.curetoday.com.